Sunday, November 04, 2007



Rome Pizza Maker #2.

Only this painting is much larger - 11x14inches. I bought a block of 140 lb paper to see how it would feel to paint on. Not the texture I am use to with the 300 lb paper, but since I have twenty or so sheets of it, I will make use of it for he next paintings.

Having completed the sketchbook of Italy paintings, I thought I would do some larger works based on my trip this past summer. I have several more done which I will post in the next several days. As I indicated several days ago, however, I feel a change coming on. I have been looking at still life. Loosening up is definitely something I need to do. So, I may be putting the figure to the side for now and directing my attention to still life and freer work.

This painting is for sale. Email if you are interested!

No comments: