Friday, November 10, 2006

Where did Thursday and Friday go? No painting here? No. I had parent/teacher conferences on Wednesday night - at school from 6:50am until 9:15pm. I was exhausted when I returned home. I went out to my studio to smell the paint, then went to bed.

Friday? Great day, 77* when I came home from school, but Molly had a friend come over. and life got in the way.

So, thoughts on painting...Now that I have missed two days of painting, I feel almost lost. It has become such a part of life since my pledge to paint everyday, like breathing. Painting and breathing? Yes. If you paint with a passion, then you understand fully what I mean. How then can life get in the way? Well, I put my painting off for so long, life got in the way all the time. It is easy to slip. But, there is always the return. And not making myself feel so guilty over what simply has to take priorty. Maybe two days will bring a freshness to the new work yet to be done.

...I will breath tomorrow, after I get some well deserved sleep.

No comments: